What Are the Advantages of Living in a Senior Living Community?January 28, 2021
Retirement is an exciting stage in your life. You have more time to go out and explore the world, or to simply relax and enjoy each day as it comes. And there’s no better way to enjoy life to the fullest extent than by choosing to move to a senior living community.
Maybe you’re well-aware of senior living communities in your area, like Springpoint Life Plan Communities (also known as continuing care retirement communities), but you aren’t sure what they really offer. Senior living communities combine an independent lifestyle, hospitality and access to all levels of healthcare all in one convenient location.
Making the move to a senior living community is an exciting choice to make, but you may be wondering — what are the benefits of making this move?
10 Benefits of Senior Living
- Enriching Opportunities to Improve Your Overall Health & Wellness – Senior living communities understand the importance of helping you stay happy, healthy and engaged. You’ll find high-quality wellness programs and activities that focus on your physical, social, emotional, intellectual, environmental, spiritual and vocational wellbeing.
- No More Home Maintenance – Maintenance-free living means that you leave the tasks like home repairs, yardwork, snow shoveling and weekly housekeeping to friendly staff always willing to lend a hand when you need it. With less time spent worrying about home maintenance, you’ll have more time to spend with friends and family.
- A Secure Financial Future – The Oaks at Denville offer several financial plan options designed to meet your specific financial goals. Plus, the monthly service fee covers the majority of your living expenses in a single check, making monthly expenses more predictable and financial planning easier.
- Decreased Risk of Social Isolation – Staying socially active has a major impact on your health and living in a community with your peers makes it easier than ever to engage with others. You’ll find a diverse range of daily and weekly activities at senior living communities, all designed to keep you engaged with others who share your interests.
- Eased Concerns of Family Members – Moving to a senior living community helps ease the worries your children may have about your healthcare needs down the road, as they know you’ll have access to a comprehensive continuum of care in a place that is comfortable and familiar.
- Access to Quality Healthcare Offerings – Moving to a Life Plan Community offers the care you need in order to thrive and reach the highest level of independence possible. The range of services levels include independent living, assisted living, rehabilitation and skilled nursing services.
- Boosted Independence – While some may fear that moving to a senior living community will decrease independence, this couldn’t be further from the truth. Meadow Lakes offers the opportunity for you to thrive and live the retirement lifestyle you’ve been dreaming of with a helpful hand available when you need it.
- Access to a Wide Variety of Services and Amenities – Beyond your personal living space, senior living communities offer amenities and services available to you. These amenities can range from dining services, fitness centers, art studios and workshops, wellness clinics and more.
- Increased Safety and Security Measures – You deserve the feeling of safety in your home. When you live at The Atrium at Navesink Harbor, you can rest assured knowing that we work tirelessly to promote the safety, health and well-being of our residents and staff.
- An Opportunity to Make a New Home – When it comes down to it, you are choosing a new home when you choose a senior living community. This is the place where you can feel comfortable, relax and be your truest self.
Discover the Best Community Living for Seniors at The Oaks at Denville
More and more often, seniors are recognizing the many benefits of moving to The Oaks at Denville. Don’t just take our word for it, though. Come see for yourself! We invite you to contact us today to schedule your personal tour (either virtual or in-person). While on your tour, we’re happy to answer any questions you may have and discuss our contract options available that will best suit your needs.
Want to learn more about the benefits of senior living? We invite you to download our FREE guide 10 Benefits of Senior Living at Springpoint!